Friday, July 23, 2010

My desk. My desk. My desk. My desk.


Returning from a maternity leave of three months, I was welcomed by heaps of paper at my desk. Mostly untouched unfinished files. Some mailers and stuff left on top of what's there. No less horrorific for a mom of three kiddies but horrorific just the same. It dawned on me my reality. I'm swamped.

Barely two weeks back I have yet to fully recondition my brain to function at its usual best, memory gap and all. I'm a little anxious to do checklisting because I know it will feel like to much too soon. It is however what I perceive now to be the better way for me to start- still.

So I am bringing home my notebook and I am going to reorganize my thoughts and get things back into perspective. Its going to take time before that desk clears up. But its a start.

New post. New tasks. Feels like I'm going to have to reinvent my wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment