Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grace alone.


My grace is sufficient...assured Jesus.
What a wonderful promise. So comforting in a world that keeps telling us that we don't have enough. That we need more. It is a stuggle to go against the grain of the exact opposite. Yet to adhere to God's simple truths, to trust in simply that- makes the difference between chaos and order, peace and anxiety, shopping and window shopping, savings and debt.

We can always choose to believe in enough and we most certainly can hang on to grace.

My prayer today- Lord, sustain in my memory that your grace is sufficient. I shall want no more. Help me desire (to shop and buy) less and less until I conquer my wants and stick truly only to what I need. Double your grace when I get double the impulse please. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment